- Anglers can never have too many flies. FISHINGSIR large selection of flies includes trusted patterns (such as Adams, Woolly Bugger, Elk Hair Caddis, Griffith’s Gnat, Stimulator, Egg Fly, etc.) used by anglers around the world. Choose from Dry Flies, Wet Flies, Nymphs, Streamers, Steelhead Flies, Saltwater Flies and some others.
- Created by fly-fishing professionals and 100% handmade produced, these flies are exactly what you need to bring large trout, picky and high-pressured fish to surface. Our flies come in a variety of colors and sizes, so you can match the hatch at any time.
- FISHINGSIR offer 3 different types of flies sets: 64PCS/Box, 100PCS/Box and 120PCS/Box. All sets come with tough ABS plastic made fly box with amazing silicone seal to keep your flies dry and nice. Box size: 13.6*8.6*3.6cm(5.35*3.39*1.42inch), it is pocket-design, easy for carrying.
- No matter where your fly fishing adventures take you, we have the flies you need. Please see pictures on detailed fly patterns and sizes included in our 3 different sets. Really sure that these fly patterns selected are the most effective and must have in every anglers’ fly box. Also, great gift to any beginner or addictive anglers.
- Package Included: 30pcs Dry Flies / 40pcs Wet Flies / 15pcs Streamer / 10pcs Nymph / 5pcs Emerger
“It’s for a gift, so I can’t comment on how good they are in action. But they look like they’re well made; I tugged at the feathers a bit and they didn’t come off. Small, portable packaging. Came on time. I’m very pleased. Only thing is I wish the super big fuzzy ones weren’t at the bottom because I can’t close the box again without closing it on some of their feathers.”
“Cheap kit with lots of selection and comes in a handy container. Going to be great for the trout in my area!”
“I ordered these fishing flies for my brother in law as a birthday present, and when he opened them he said he couldn’t wait to try them. He said that they would work best in cloudy water and that the fish would really be attracted to the bright colors. He went out and tried them the next day and said that they worked well. He said they will be great for trout fishing. The hooks are sharp and they are good quality for pre-made flies, especially for the price I got them for.”